Monday, April 6, 2015

The Blissful Teacher

It's that time of year.  The kids are getting wild because the weather is getting warmer.  You are getting wild mentally because of the 9,389432943,304573405782 things you have to do.  For the end of the year.  And for next year.  The mental lists start to create their own lists.  It's pure chaos. Luckily, I discovered a wonderful tool to help me keep calm during this stressful, end-of-the-year time.  It's called the Blissful Teacher!  The Blissful Teacher offers a full line of teacher-inspired essential oil sprays created with therapeutic grade essential oils.  The homeopathic sprays come in a variety of blends that help with lots of ailments.  I got to test out two of the sprays, "Secretary Serenity" and "Lesson Plan Luxury."  Both smell amazing, but I am partial to the Secretary Serenity because I puffy heart lavender.  I like to spray some onto my neck and pillow before bed to help me decompress.  Lord knows that my brain never shuts off!  I love that the oils come in glass bottles. And the fun, teacher inspired names is just the icing on the cake!  These oils would be fantastic gifts for teacher friends/teammates.  I've been sharing the "Lesson Plan Luxury" oil spray with my hallway.  The other teachers love it just as much as I do!


I discovered The Blissful Teacher on Instagram awhile back and decided to check out her Etsy shop. I highly recommend these oil sprays for your home and or classroom!

xo
Megan  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!