Friday, June 2, 2017

5 for Friday 6.1.17


Hi, friends!  Happy Friday!  Here's another edition of 5 for Friday!


This past Tuesday was my last official day of school!  We had to go in for a work day and I did a lot of "annoying things" that I've been putting off for a long time...filing stuff, assembling Teeny Tiny Teacher's "Partner Plays," {which I love, BTW}cutting lamination, etc.  I did have time to assemble my kids' data binders for next year, which is great!  It's always a pain doing them in the fall when I'm trying to set up my classroom.  To see how I use these binders, click HERE.







I've mentioned before that one of my favorite places to shop is Trendy Tags Boutique.  Amy, the owner, makes shopping so easy!  She posts new pieces each Tuesday at 9pm  EST.  She also posts how many she has of each size.  She sends you an invoice after you "claim" the pieces you want.  If something doesn't fit, just send it back for a refund.  Below are a few new pieces I got for spring/summer.  I am obsessed with all three of them!  Esp. the neon kimono on the left!  Be sure to head over to Trendy Tags Boutique on Facebook by clicking HERE.  



I've received many requests to update my "Reading Level Awards" beyond level K.  This was my first post-school's out project!  You can now re-download the file to get certificates for A-Z! *Editable ones included as well, in case you prefer to type on them vs. write.  Click HERE to get them!  And don't forget that if you own my "Guided Reading Resources" pack, these are included in it.  You can also re-download that to get the update.



If you've followed me for any period of time, you know that I LOVE Bob Books!  They are perfect for beginning readers.  I love to have a bucket of them out in my classroom library.  Many of my students come to me as non-readers and they always select books from the Bob Book bucket during self-selected reading time.  The other day, I ran into an old friend from college who is also a teacher in the area.  She casually mentioned that she saw my name on the Bob Books box!  I had no idea it was there so she sent me a picture of it!  How awesome is that?!?!?!



Yesterday, my  niece and my brother came to visit and we had fun going to breakfast and shopping. My niece and I had a lot of laughs with selfies and the Instagram filters!


Happy Weekend!
xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!