Friday, June 23, 2017

What I've Been Up To!



Hi and happy Friday!!!  I am just returning from a 9-day trip to Sandals Negril, Jamaica and wanted to share some photos from the trip!  It was an amazing adventure!  My husband and I went to our first Sandals resort last summer for our 10th anniversary and fell in love.  We went to St. Lucia {Grande Resort}.  While on property, we booked a trip for Jamaica for this year!  And we may or may not have booked another trip for next year!  Look out, Nassau, Bahamas!  We are hooked!  Sandals is all-inclusive...no need to worry about money while you are there.  All drinks, food, water sports, and entertainment are included.  The only things you pay for are off-property excursions and souvenir shopping.  Oh, and the spa, which is to die for.  

Our view each day!
We found tons of sea life right off the shore.   PS-that's not my hand!  LOL!

Entertainment!!!

Cliff diving {there was no way I was going to do this after my shoulder surgery!}

Clear water

Turquoise water at the cliff diving site

Anniversary dinner on the beach

Selfie!

Sunset photo

#onelove in Jamaica, Mon

One of the many pools/hot tubs

Hand-carved art--I wanted all of it!

The lobby of our resort

Swim-up suites

This drink was incredible--fresh coconut water with coconut rum!

Banana tree

Hope your summer is amazing!  Are you traveling?  Where to?  Leave me a comment below!
xo
Megan

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Went to Jamaica about 25 years ago. Still my favorite Vacation! Loved the water. Loved that almost everything was inclusive. Did you go to Dunn River Falls?
Pauline at firstgradebythesea.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!