Friday, July 21, 2017

New Products

Hi, friends!  It's been awhile since I have blogged.  I have been busy after traveling to Minnesota to see my mother in law's new cabin.  I have also been getting ready for our garage sale.  In between those things, however, I've found time to create some new products!  Today I am sharing them with you!  You can click the cover of each product to view the description and price on TpT.

1.  I HAVE, WHO HAS GAME BUNDLE--I love I Have, Who Has games!  They are fast paced and great for vocabulary development in our kindergarten and first grade students.  I have the games available for individual purchase but you can also grab the bundle to save $$ and receive all future games for free.


2.  PARTS OF SPEECH BUNDLE--These activities are AWESOME for literacy centers!  There is not a lot of prep and they make a great spiral review of nouns, verbs, and adjectives.  Each pack has three sets of cards, (nouns, verbs, adjectives) and you can choose which you want your kids to work on that day/week as a center activity.  The thematic graphics/vocabulary are also great for building word knowledge.  Again, these are available individually but save $$ with the bundle and get all future packs for free.


3.  CVC CUT/GLUE/WRITE--These printables are great for extra practice with cvc words.  Just select the pages you want to use (separated by vowel) and go!  Kids select a few pictures/words, cut them out, glue them, and write sentences with them.  A sentence rubric is included.  Great supplement for any Phonics program!  **All of my Cut/Glue/Write packs are bundled to save extra $$**  I am including the bundle below, as well.



4.  PASSWORD OF THE DAY BOARD--I am so excited about using this in my class this year!  This is a set of the Fry's First 100 sight word cards and letter cards.  This is going to be an excellent review of sight words for my kids each day as they enter the room.  Requiring them to point to each letter and say it is also wonderful practice.  To read about how to put this board together (great summer project!!), click the cover and check out the description on TpT.


5.  EMOJI PARTNER MATCHING CARDS--No more fighting over who your partner is!  Find the match to your emoji and get started on the activity/game!  I'm really looking forward to using these this year!


6.  MONTHLY BINDER COVERS--Who doesn't love crisp binder covers and spines?!  This set of 12 color and b/w binder covers will help you organize your monthly files.  Several spine options included in both color and b/w as well.


7.  COLOR WORD POSTERS--I am super excited to use these in my room this year!  A fresh set of color word posters are going to look great hanging on my cabinet.  I printed 4 to a page so that I have "mini" posters.


8.  CVC STAMPING BOOKS--These make a FUN and simple center!  These are my go-to for literacy centers!  Two versions of the pages included for differentiation.  You choose the vowel(s) you want to include in the book...work on one in isolation or add a few for a spiral review.  I'm also including a link for my favorite letter stamps and ink pads below!  *affiliate*


  

So as you can see, I've been busy creating this summer!  Hope you found some useful new products for your classroom!  Be sure you're following me on Instagram!  I post products half off for the first 10 people!  I'm @mrswheeler 44

xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!