Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

Today was our last day before Thanksgiving break--we have a field trip tomorrow and are off ALL WEEK NEXT WEEK!  Naturally, we watched "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving," which is an annual tradition in my first grade classroom.  However, this year, I decided to bring in the goodies that Snoopy and Charlie Brown had for my class!!!  I had popcorn, which I popped at home ahead of time, jelly beans (Kroger candy section), pretzels, and toast!  I used our lounge's toaster and it worked great!  The kids were sooo excited to see that their plate of goodies matched Charlie Brown's!  They were cheering and saying "Thank you, Mrs. Wheeler, Thank you!"  It was so sweet.  I wanted to share this quick post in case you have to work next week and need something fun to do!  Scroll to the bottom of this post for the links to the DVD and book.  Enjoy!!







                                                                   


                                                                   

xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!