Sunday, November 5, 2017

Bob Books: Reading Kit

If you’ve followed me for a while now, you know that I am a big fan of “BOB BOOKS!”  I have a book bin full of them in my library that many of my students who are not yet reading/getting ready to read will choose.  They feel confident with the books because the text is almost 100% decodable.  The books are small…perfect for little hands!  I also keep some of the books handy at my Guided Reading table.  The students in my groups can look at them when they finish reading the book we are working on that day.  

Recently I had the chance to check out two of BOB Books’ newest products, the Reading Kit for Beginning Readers and their new plush characters.  The reading kit is for those who are ready to start reading.  It contains a set of 12 books as well as flashcards, an 80-page workbook with 50 stickers, a parent guide, and two “Level 1,” full length story books.  You also get downloadable content from Bob Books!!  This is an incredible package for $24.95 at Costco.  There are also several other Reading Kits available.   The kits would make a great addition to your classroom, a great Christmas present for your child's teacher, or if you have children, a great gift for your own kids.  

In addition to the Reading Kits, I am loving BOB Books' plush figures!  They are so cute!  They have a clip/key chain on the back so you can clip them to a book bag or stroller.  I have mine near my Guided Reading table and my kids are obsessed with them!  To grab the plush figures, click the links at the bottom of the post!!






                                  

xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!