Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday 6 April 22

Hi!  Welcome back for another Sunday 6!  I had plans to blog last Sunday, but after being off for spring break for two weeks, I honestly just completely forgot!  Haha!  Some of the things I post about today might be a couple weeks old!  Remember that if you would like to write a blog post, you can link it up below!  Just use my Sunday 6 images and link back to me.
Mr. Wheeler and I had a great time in Florida during spring break!  We go every year.  Most years we fly, but this year, we drove.  The car ride is so long, but knowing the end goal kept my brain occupied!  We had a lot of relaxation, yummy food, and beautiful sunsets!



Speaking of that long car ride...I read a great book called "Teaching With Poverty In Mind" by Eric Jensen.  I highly recommend if for anyone who teaches in a low SES school district.  Click the Amazon image below to grab it in my store.



 Before break, I made these "Magic E Blending Cards."   You've liked my other blending cards, so I decided to create more!  These make an excellent Guided Reading warm-up activity!  Click below to grab a set for your classroom.



I recently re-did my end of the year memory book.  You can snag the new version of it by clicking below.


I love to ride my bike.  Mr. Wheeler and I take a lot of rides when the weather is good in Ohio...which is not often, hahaha!  I took up indoor cycling last fall and have loved it, as well.  I take it at my local REC.  Last week, I decided to try CYCLEBAR and really enjoyed it!  It's dark and cool in the studio and the music is great.  Here I am with a few friends on Saturday:




Mr. Wheeler and I travel a lot and one of our favorite places to find when we travel is Which Wich!!!!!!!!!  It's the best sandwich shop ever.  I love their buffalo chicken and cheese steak.  Have you tried it?  If you haven't, find one NOW!!!!!!!!  So, so delicious.  We've been eating at them for years now, but never had one close to us!  PTL that one just opened last week.  We have already been there twice.  Oops!


Have a great week!  Link up your blog post below!
xo
Megan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!